Forklift Battery Roller Stand, (2) 27" Compartments
BHS manufactured Single Level Forklift Battery Stands (BS-SL) provide the ideal location to charge, store, and exchange lift truck batteries with convenience and ease. These heavy-duty, steel-constructed stands complement a Single Side or Single Level Operator Aboard Battery Extractor. Several compartment configurations, safety features, and options are available to provide custom solutions.
The BS-27-2-SL model is a single level battery stand equipped with 2 sets of rollers which are 27" wide. This model includes a charger shelf and poly-coated rollers for spark-proof protection. Its construction is heavy duty for a long service life, and its standard compartment depth is 40". System Feet Size: 1/4" x 3" x 5"
Features & Benefits
- 6 Poly rollers per compartment for spark-proof protection
- Extra heavy-duty construction for long service life
- Rearward-pitched battery slots to assist in battery retention
- Hitch pin-secured roller axles for ease of maintenance
- Charger connector mounting holes
- Charger anchoring slots for securing most makes of chargers
- Welded system feet
- Models available in various compartment configurations
- Standard with Charger Shelf
- Standard Compartment Depth 40"
- Standard Roller Height is 8"
- System Feet Size: 1/4" x 3" x 5"
- Compatible with Drip Pan Kit DK-27-2-SS
- Custom designs available to fit all your battery changing requirements
Compare to: ECS27-2
|Mfr. Part Number||BS-27-2-SL|
|Roller Compartment Width||30" / 760 mm|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Rollers per Compartment (Standard)||6|
|Frame Width||64" / 1630 mm|
|Overall Stand Width||50" / 1270 mm|
|Roller Compartment Depth (Standard)||40" / 1016 mm|
|System Feet Size||.25" x 3" x 5" / 635 mm x 76 mm x 127 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.