Cylinder Transporter, 4 Cylinders
The Cylinder Transport (CT-4) is a heavy duty welded steel frame used to transport industrial cylinders. Equipped with (2) 6" swivel with brake and (2) 6" rigid polyurethane casters for effortless maneuverability anywhere in a facility or on a job site. Also included in the frame design are fork pockets for an additional means of transportation. Formed retainer bars keep cylinders firmly in place while in transit and are quickly released for access. Capacity ranges depending on the size of the cylinders.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame used to transport industrial gas cylinders
- Easily maneuvered anywhere on job site
- Two swivel with brake and two rigid 6” (152 mm) polyurethane casters
- Two-way fork pockets offer alternate means of transport
- Formed steel retainer bars are hinged and pin-secured between compartments to hold gas cylinders in place, and are quickly released for convenient access from either side for loading and unloading
- Holds cylinders up to 12” (305 mm) diameter
|Mfr. Part Number||CT-4|
|Overall Depth||64" / 1626 mm|
|Overall Width||31.625" / 803 mm|
|Overall Height||31.875" / 810 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.