Dyna Reel Platform Attachment
The Dyna Reel Platform Attachment (DRPA) is a portable reel-roller platform that transforms lift trucks of sufficient capacity into full-service payout solutions. Secure DRPA fork attachments to industrial truck forks to lift, transport, reposition, and ultimately pay out cable resources from reels of any size.
Features & Benefits
- Safe, efficient payout and spooling for cable reels of all sizes
- Mounted on fork pockets for lift trucks or pallet jacks
- Tie down reels for transport
- Creates a full-service, mobile payout solution with forklifts or pallet jacks
- Choose front roller stops with a usable width of 32 5/16” or 37 ⅝”
- Secure, portable cable payout, loading, and transportation for reels
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Durable powder-coat finish resists scratches, abrasion, chemicals, and acids
- Base design avoids contact with cable, preventing damage to resources
- Compatible with Spool Winding Trolleys and Spooling Caddies for full-service cable handling
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.