Dyna Reel Platform
Dyna reel roller platforms provide safe, reliable payout for industrial cable reels. An adjustable rear roller allows users to add or remove wire, cable, and other spooled resources from reels of any size and material. A compact footprint and steel, powder-coated construction provide long-term durability in the harshest material-handling environments.
Features & Benefits
- Safe, efficient payout and cable-spooling for industrial-scale cable reels
- Steel plate loading ramp simplifies access
- Steel roller usable width of 36 ⅝”
- Compact footprint of 46” x 32”
- Secure, stationary storage and handling for cable reels
- Heavy-duty steel construction for enhanced durability
- Powder-coat finish resists scratches, abrasion, chemicals, and acids
- Base design avoids contact with cable, preventing damage to resources
- Compatible with Spool Winding Trolleys and Spooling Caddies for full-service cable handling
- Max capacity is 5,000 lb
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.