Hardwood Transfer Cart
The BHS Hardwood Transfer Cart (HTC-3040) is a manual forklift battery transfer cart which utilizes plastic lumber decking and has one 40" (1016 mm) wide compartment. The HTC is rated at 3,000 lb (1360 kg) capacity for heavy loads and 6″ (152 mm) phenolic casters are standard on all models.
Features & Benefits
- Recycled, polyethylene decking is acid resistant, non-conductive, and environmentally friendly
- Heavy-duty construction for added reliability
- Floor locks prevent unwanted movement of the unit when not in use
- Two rigid and two swivel 6” (152 mm) phenolic casters protect floors and provide low rolling resistance
- 3,000 lb (1360 kg) load capacity
|Mfr. Part Number||HTC-4040|
|Capacity||3,000 lb / 1360 kg|
|Roller Compartment Width||40" / 1020 mm|
|Rollers per Compartment (Standard)||7 rows of plastic lumber|
|Roller Height||11" / 279 mm floor to top of deck|
|Roller Compartment Depth (Standard)||40" / 1016 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.