Industrial Trailers combine the best features of stock carts and tugger trailers, providing versatile material handling for order picking, line feeding, putaway, and other intralogistics tasks — even in very narrow aisle facilities. Industrial Trailers are ideal for tugger trains and can also be operated manually.
Industrial Trailers from BHS, Inc. combine the best features of stock carts and tugger trailers, providing versatile material handling for order picking, line feeding, putaway, and other intralogistics tasks — even in very narrow aisle (VNA) facilities. Industrial Trailers are ideal for tugger trains, including automated solutions powered by automated guided vehicles (AGVs) or autonomous mobile robots (AMRs). They can also be operated manually, with ergonomic features like vertical push bars and low-weight, high-capacity shelving.
Features and Benefits
- Front and rear hitches are compatible with most common tuggers, piloted or automated
- Two (2) vertical push/pull bars for ergonomic manual use
- Welded fork pockets for handling via lift truck
- Three slotted metal shelves feature capacities of 100 lbs (45kg) each
- Shallow-angle shelves keep bins close to user
- Lipped shelves secure contents, with or without bins
- Two (2) front swivel casters enhance maneuverability
- Two (2) rear casters include swivel locks for rigid (straight-tracking) or 360-degree (tight-turning) movement
- Integrated data plates for numbering/tracking codes
- Welded steel frame with a chemical- and acid-resistant powder-coat finish
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.