Manual Mobile Lift Table, 1,200 lb capacity
BHS Manual Mobile Lift Tables (MMLT-1200) are the portable ergonomic solution for many workplace demands, reducing the need for lifting, bending, and strain. The MMLT-1200 has a service capacity of 1,200 lb (544 kg) with a 24" x 36" (610 mm 914 mm) tabletop platform.
These foot operated, manual hydraulic lift tables effortlessly raise the load to a safe and comfortable working height to assist in order picking, assembly, positioning, transporting, and a variety of applications. Practical design does not require external air or power source. Mounted foot toggle pedal smoothly lowers platform with little effort from the operator. Angled grip handle and corrosion resistant, phenolic casters allow maximum effortless maneuverability throughout a facility or jobsite to meet diverse lifting needs. Included maintenance chocks and mechanical stop safely servicing equipment.
The MMLT-1200 is equipped with "maintenance free" bearings at all pivot points and sealed and shielded cam rollers to reduce the need for lubrication and promote stability and safety. Bright powder coat finish provides chemical, corrosion, and chip resistance. Heavy duty, formed and welded steel construction demonstrates reliability and strength for continuous duty cycle. The MMLT Series is the optimal mobile workstation to deliver durable and dependable handling solutions while increasing productivity at an affordable price. Meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts.
Features & Benefits
- Durable powder coat finish with yellow tabletop to improve visibility and safety
- Heavy-duty, formed steel construction for added reliability
- Two swivel with brake and two rigid 4” (102 mm) corrosion-resistant urethane casters
- Angled handle with adjustable grip for ease of movement and comfort while traveling with load
- Maintenance retainers included for locking scissors
- Durable, long life, steel cam rollers
- Hydraulic components contained within the lift table for maximum safety, floor space, and convenience
- Integral foot pedal for ambidextrous operation
- Meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts and complies with LMPS
|Mfr. Part Number||MMLT-1200|
|Capacity||1,200 lb / 544 kg|
|Vertical Travel||24.5" / 622 mm|
|Lowered Height||8.5" / 216 mm|
|Raised Height||33" / 838 mm|
|Platform Width||24" / 610 mm|
|Platform Length||42" / 1067 mm|
|Overall Length||25.375" / 645 mm|
|Overall Width||46.75" / 1187 mm|
|Overall Height||38" / 965 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.
Multi-Tip™ Hydraulic Bin Dumper, 47"–71" Adjustable Tip HeightFor pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.
Scissor Lift Table, 2,000 lb capacity$3,597.00
Scissor Lift Table (4,000 lb capacity)$5,619.00