Powered Mobile Dual Scissors Lift Table, 1200 lb capacity
BHS Powered Mobile Dual Scissor Lift Tables (PMLTD-1200) maximize worker productivity by providing an ergonomic solution to heavy lifting, bending, strain, and fatigue. The PMLTD-1200 has a service capacity of 1,200 lb (544 kg), dual scissors to extend vertical reach, and several tabletop sizes are available (all tabletops are powder coated in safety yellow for high visibility.)
The PMLTD-1200 is engineered to provide a safe and maneuverable portable workstation at an affordable price, lifting loads up to 76". On-board DC power unit features thermal overload switch, pressure gauge, and adjustable lowering speed valve for added safety. Powered by (2) 12 V deep-cycle extended-life "maintenance free" AGM batteries. Battery compartment is completely sealed and protected, yet easily accessible for maintenance. Power unit enclosed in a protected case with LED display discharge indicator and hour meter, in addition to built-in automatic waterproof 120 V ac charger with 6 ft cable. Convenient hand operated on/off, up/down pendant can be stored in mounted caddie for quick access and safe function.
The PMLTD-1200 includes maintenance chocks and mechanical stop for safely servicing equipment. Corrosion resistant, polyurethane coated casters roll effortlessly throughout a facility or jobsite to meet diverse lifting needs. Equipped with "maintenance free" bearings at all pivot points and sealed and shielded cam rollers to reduce the need for lubrication and promote stability and safety. Bright powder coat finish provides chemical, corrosion, and chip resistance. Heavy duty, formed and welded steel construction demonstrates reliability and strength for continuous duty cycle. The PMLTD-1200 is ideal for optimizing worker productivity by safely accommodating lifting, transporting, and positioning and reducing workplace strain and injury. Meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts.
Features & Benefits
- Durable powder coat finish with yellow tabletop to improve visibility and safety
- Dual scissor legs designed for maximum lift height and collapsibility
- Heavy-duty, formed steel construction for added reliability
- Two swivel with brake and two rigid 8” (203 mm) corrosion-resistant urethane casters
- Angled handle for ease of movement and comfort while traveling with load
- Maintenance retainers included for locking scissors
- Durable, long life, steel cam rollers
- Enclosed and protected battery compartment
- Closed hydraulic circuit
- Thermal overload protection
- Adjustable lowering speed valve
- 120 V ac automatic, waterproof charger with LED status light indicator, reverse-polarity protection, and 2’ (0.61 m) power cable
- LED display battery discharge indicator with hour meter
- Easily accessible up/down toggle switch
- DC motor powered by (1) 12 V dc sealed extended life “maintenance free” battery
- Equipped with on/off keyswitch and removable key to lock out machine from unauthorized personnel
- Meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts and complies with LMPS
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.