Reels for Parallel Reel Payout Wagon
BHS PRW Reels are designed to store cable, wire, rope, hose, or tubing without tangling, and are available in a variety of compartment configurations and compartment widths. These wagon reel models are ideal for use with PRW Reel Stands, which hold up to five independently spinning reels, or these items can be ordered together as one unit—the Parallel Reel Payout Wagon (PRW).
Reels are constructed from heavy-duty steel with a powder-coat finish to give them added reliability and durability. All compartments have predrilled arbor holes to accommodate a wide variety of wire gauges (0.75 inches to 1.12 inches). Hub plates feature through-holes to allow locking multiple compartments together.
Wagon reels are available in 6 different configurations with one to five compartments. With custom sizes available, you can fine tune a reel stand to fit your needs perfectly.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability
- 44.75″ (1137 mm) diameter
- Compartments have predrilled arbor holes to accommodate a variety of wire gauges (0.75”–1.12”)
- Durable powder coat finish
- 0.5″ (13 mm) hub plates for maximum capacity
- Hub plates feature through holes for locking multiple compartments together
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.