Safety Sorbent, 2000 lbs in a Super Sack
WYK Anti-Slip Safety Sorbent is available in bulk for the large jobs and when used as a solidification compound. Available in one ton super sacks that may be cut open of dumped from a shoot at the bottom of the bag. Holding 2,000 lbs. of anti-slip safety sorbent it will absorb up to 250 US gallons of oil and most other liquids per super sack.
Features & Benefits:
- Leaves surfaces clean and 100% dry
- Absorbs up to 4 times more liquid than clay products
- Provides traction on slippery surfaces
- Absorbs and solidifies liquids
- No slippery residue
- Certified free of respirable silica
- Exceeds EPA landfill rules and regulations
- Retains and solidifies liquids and passes Paint Filter and TCLP test
- Solidified liquids will not leach back out of SAFETY SORBENT
- Non-biodegradable and inert mineral
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.