Wastewater Recycling System (1 ph)
The BHS Wastewater Recycling System (WRS) is an automated, single structure, recycling system, providing on-site wastewater management. The WRS treats, filters and processes industrial wastewater to remove hazardous contaminants and particulates, ensuring that the recycled water is clean.
As the WRS receives dirty wastewater, an automatic pH adjustment control is activated to raise the water to a pH level of 9.5. The wastewater is then treated with a reactive separating agent to encapsulate the contaminants and form large flocculent. Using gravity flow, the treated water is separated from the flocculent by passing through an automatic deep bed filter. The captured sludge is conveyed to a sludge catch bin, where it dries and hardens into a non-hazardous, non-leachable sludge. The sludge is certified landfill friendly for standard trash disposal. The clean water can either be drained or held in a storage tank for reuse. This process can be performed in batches or in a closed loop system, continuously supplying clean water to a Battery Wash Cabinet (BWC).
The WRS-2 Wastewater Recycling System is available in 120 V / 1 ph / 60 Hz only.
Features & Benefits:
- Reclaims wastewater at a rate of two gallons per minute
- Automatic pH adjustment control neutralizes water for removal of hazardous materials
- Specially formulated reactive separating agent used in flocculation process removes soils, hydrocarbons, metals, etc. from wastewater
- Sludge generated is non-hazardous, non-leachable, and certified landfill friendly for standard trash disposal
- Wash water effluent micron filtered both before & after treatment
- Produces clean, reusable water
- Visual and audible alarms for operator notification on low supply of paper, flocculent, or caustic
- Alarm activation disables WRS, preventing untreated water from going down the drain
- Independently lab tested and approved to safely process wastewater while meeting EPA and NJDEP regulations
- WRS-2-KIT includes wastewater transfer pump
|Mfr. Part Number||WRS-2|
|Water Pump Capacity||14 gal/min|
|Water Pump Motor||1/10 hp|
|Sump Pump Capacity||42 gal/min|
|Filter Capacity||9 ft2|
|pH Metering Type||Diaphragm|
|Required Voltage||120V / 1ph / 60Hz|
|Overall Length||72” / 1829 mm|
|Overall Width||48” / 1219 mm|
|Overall Height||89” / 2261 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.