AcidSorb Pillow 22" x 22" Case
The AcidSorb Pillow (ASP) is designed for placement in battery storage stand drip pans or drain trays to absorb and neutralize acidic drips and boil-over from lead acid batteries.* AcidSorb Pillows provide a visible color change to indicate complete neutralization.
Features & Benefits:
- Pillows are lightweight, high capacity, and fast absorbing
- Retain and solidify liquid
- Protect drip pans from corrosion and costly replacement
- Two sizes available for tiling inside of drip pans to effectively cover surface
- Easily identify and replace individual pillows that have reached capacity
- Eliminate hazardous vapors from spilled or leaking battery acid electrolyte
- Will not burn; reduces fire hazards
- Inhibits vaporization
- Keep battery charging areas clean
Case of 8
Two sizes available to efficiently cover drip pans. Neutralizers are also available in spill kits, granular and liquid form.
* AcidSorb is not for use on hydrofluoric acid (HF) or compounds containing HF. Personnel should be trained and qualified to clean up hazardous materials. Dispose of in accordance with regulations of local governing bodies.
|Mfr. Part Number||AN622|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.