Shop Our Top Products
- Bin Dumpers & Bins
- Material Handling
- Tilt Cart DumperSKU: TCD-1The Tilt Cart Dumper (TCD) removes hazards while speeding up cart-dumping for greater operational efficiency.$16,545.00
- Multi-Tip Hydraulic Bin DumperSKU: MTImprove efficiency and safety with the Multi-Tip bin dumper, compatible with common waste bins between 32 and 96 gal (120 to 360 L). Ergonomic design prevents stress on waste-handling staff, allowing workers to perform lifting tasks comfortably and conveniently.For pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.
- Dumpmaster Hydraulic Bin DumperSKU: DMProtect workers while improving throughput with the Dumpmaster, a hydraulic bin dumper capable of handling drums, bins, and containers weighing up to 550 lbs (250 kg). With various tipping heights from 59" to 106" (1500–2700 mm), the Dumpmaster simplifies and streamlines essential tasks with numerous safety features, including full-cage guarding and ergonomic controls.For pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.
- Megadumper Hydraulic Bin DumperSKU: MDThe Megadumper lifts and empties large industrial bins, between 300 and 450 gal (1135 and 1703 L) in capacity, with weights up to 1,320 lbs (600 kg). For ultra-heavy duty material handling with industrial bins, choose the Megadumper.For pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.
- Forward Bin DumperSKU: FBT1000-760Cubic bin or pallet bin dumper with a capacity of 2205 lb (1000 kg).$14,152.00
- Mobile Garbage BinsSKU: MGBMobile Garbage Bins (MGB) provide a streamlined approach to waste management in industrial and institutional settings.As low as $770.00
- Cascade Icon Series Roll-Out CartsSKU: CRC-ICONA cart is a cart unless it's an ICON. Built to handle the demands of the real world, ICON has earned the confidence of businesses and municipalities across North America. Cascade carts have a reputation for exceptional durability and functionality, in three distinct sizes: 35 | 64 | 96 Gallons.For pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.
- MACX Vented (Only Gray Avaliable)SKU: M40PThese high-impact-resistant bins are built for the most rigorous demands, and are available in solid or vented side walls and with almost unlimited options to fit a wide range of material handling needs and systems.$330.00
- MACX48 LidSKU: M48L-WWOur variety of lids are available for the MACX® Bins, Dolavo Bins, and KitBins to keep your product clean and free from dust.$230.00
- Food Service Bin- Stainless SteelSKU: FSB-SSTThese high-capacity carts are constructed from pure stainless steel, providing safe and sanitary material handling for food processing plants, restaurants, and other food-service applications.For pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.
- Scissor Lift Table, 4,000 lb capacitySKU: LT4KBHS Scissor Lift Tables (LT4K) has a 4,000 lb (1814 kg) service capacity and is available with different sized tabletops and options.As low as $8,862.00
- Order Picking CartSKU: OPCBHS Order Picking Carts (OPC) are ideal for picking orders, moving merchandise, and simple ergonomic material handling.As low as $2,089.00 Regular Price $2,457.00
- Powered Mobile Lift TablesSKU: PMLTLift Tables reduce employee injuries by positioning work at a comfortable and ergonomic height to eliminate unnecessary bending, lifting, and other repetitive motions.As low as $6,408.00
- Dual Scissor Lift Table, 2,500 lb capacitySKU: LTD2.5KBHS Scissor Lift Tables (LTD-2.5K) has a 2,500 lb (1134 kg) service capacity and is available with different sized tabletops and options.As low as $10,488.00
- Battery Lifting BeamsSKU: BLBThis Battery Lifting Beam is made of hardwood construction and provides a convenient way to handle industrial batteries. Various models and hook options available. Lifting capacity is 6,000 or 4,000 lb.As low as $859.00
- Material Handling CageSKU: MHCSafely transport materials from ground-level to upper stories with Material Handling Cages designed for the construction industry. Models available with single or quad lift points.As low as $3,215.00
- Powered Mobile Dual Scissors Lift TablesSKU: PMLTDThe PMLTD has dual scissors to extend vertical reach to 76", and a tabletop powder coated in safety yellow for high visibility.As low as $7,189.00
- Order Picking PlatformsSKU: OPPConvert existing forklifts to an OSHA-compliant elevated platform for personnel with Order Picking Platforms (OPP) from BHS.As low as $2,054.00
- Forklift Work PlatformSKU: FWPThe Forklift Work Platform (FWP) securely attaches to a forklift to elevate an individual for overhead maintenance tasks, such as changing light bulbs and conducting inventory.As low as $1,596.00 Regular Price $1,877.00
- Vertical Sheet Rack SystemSKU: VSRSStore large stocks of sheet metal, glass panels, stone slabs, and more in a compact system that simplifies access.As low as $50,357.40 Regular Price $59,244.00
Tip Dumpsters, Dump Hoppers, and Self-Dumping Hoppers: What's the Difference?
March 14, 2023
The waste management industry tends to use different terminology for nearly identical products. The terms tip dumpster, dump hopper, and self-dumping hopper generally refer to the same bulk material handling equipment. Some manufacturers use other terms, including forklift dumper and metal hopper.
Can You Use a Cable Reel Trailer for Payout?
March 7, 2023
As every construction electrician knows, cable pulling can be slow, challenging work, particularly on greenfield projects. Cable must sit on a flat surface, and workers can’t rush the payout process. Doing so could create serious ergonomic hazards or damage the product.