The new BinBlaster BB1000 is a smart solution for cleaning mobile garbage bins. With the turn of a lever, the BinBlaster lifts and tips bins onto their side at the most ergonomic height for manual washdown. The BinBlaster’s ‘antler’ bin-hitch system safely lifts wheelie bins from 22 gal right up to 290 gal, with no clamping or modification.
With a galvanised steel frame, the BinBlaster is suitable for use in any environment. It can be supplied with either an electric powerpack, including a removable 12V/20Ah gel battery and separate charger, or a hydro powerpack, with a stainless-steel lift ram driven by mains water pressure. Since no electric power is required the BinBlaster can be used anywhere, and avoids the risk of electric shock.
Features & Benefits
- Features an ‘antler’ bin hitch which safely lifts wheelie bins from 22 Gal to 290 Gal
- Durable galvanized steel construction
- Powered by battery or hydro powerpack
- Integrated grab-handles and wheels
- Collapsible design for economical shipping and storage
- Lever Operated
- Custom hitches available
- Extendable drip tray and debris bucket
- Operates without mains electricity
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.