Equipment Cleaning Kit
The Equipment Cleaning Kit (ECK-4) gives technicians the necessary supplies to keep batteries and battery handling equipment free from acid buildup and residue. Regular maintenance and cleaning of battery handling equipment protects pumps, valves, wash nozzles, and other components that can be damaged by debris and particles.
The ECK-4 is easy to transport and comes with a 5.3-gallon flip-top pail that helps organize supplies. The apron, gloves, and goggles protect staff from harsh chemicals while the long-handle bristle brush and scrub brush with knuckle guard offer ergonomic features to make tasks easier on the body. AcidSafe Liquid spray neutralizes acids and changes colors to indicate a safe, neutral pH range.
Features & Benefits:
- Convenient reusable pail organizes all necessary supplies
- Color changing detergent indicates when acid residue is completely neutralized
- Ready-to-use solution eliminates the need for measuring and mixing
- Reusable spray nozzles attach directly to the solution bottle eliminating the need for a separate solution sprayer
- Apron, gloves, and goggles provide personal protection
- Minimize risk of acidic burns and damage to equipment
- (1) 5.3 gal (20 L) flip-top pail
- (4) 32 oz (946 mL) bottles of AcidSafe Liquid spray
- (2) Trigger sprayers
- (1) Chemical goggles
- (1) Nitrile gloves
- (1) Disposable apron
- (1) Long handle bristle brush
- (1) Scrub brush with knuckle guard
- (1) Corrosion removal cleaning brush
- (1) 3” (76 mm) plastic scraper
- (10) Disposable wipes
- (1) 4’ (1219 mm) universal chemical sock (not pictured)
|Mfr. Part Number||ECK-4|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.