Dockmaster™ Hydraulic Bin Dumper, 27.5" tip height
The Dockmaster® Bin Dumper was designed with a specific task in mind- safely tipping wheelie bins and drums from a raised loading dock. In many operations this is currently done by hand, which is difficult, slow and dangerous. The Dockmaster® completes the process in seconds and is full compliant with strigent new safety requirements. The tipping mechanism inverts bins as low to the ground as possible, at just 27.5 inches (700 millimeters), while still keeping the weight within the footprint of the machine. To allow operating near platform edges, the Dockmaster® is fitted with safety feet, just behind the wheels. These catch the machine if it is rolled over the edge, instantly preventing further movement.
The Dockmaster is built to the same rugged specifications as the Dumpmaster, including the steel frame powerpack and control system. It will effortlessly tip most types of wheelie bins at weights up to 550 pounds (250 kilograms), and is designed to withstand many years of operation indoors or outdoors.
Features & Benefits:
- Hydraulic powered, electro-hydraulic system
- 550 lb (250 kg) lifting capacity
- Ultra-low 27.5” (700 mm) tipping height
- Specifically designed for safe operation on raised loading docks or platforms
- Safety bars prevent machine from being rolled over edge of the dock or platform
- Standard cradles allow tipping most common wheelie bins up to 96 gal (363.4 L) with no clamping or restraint required
- 4” (100 mm) casters for easy movement with dual brakes
- Galvanized steel frame and zinc-plated cradle
- Small floor footprint
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Weather-tight control panel wtih key switch and digital battery indicator
- Full cage guard with interlocking safety door
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Operator Guard (DM-OG): Protects the operator from glass or chemical splashes.
- Solar Panel (DM-SP): Solar Power source for outside use.
- Bucket Cradle (DM-BC): Powder coated steel bucket cradle includes adjustable hoop retainer and adjustable packer blocks. Bolted to the main tote cradle plates, the Bucket Cradle accommodates all tubs that fit within 27” wide, 24” deep, 27” high, including all standard steel drums and Brute Bins.
|Mfr. Part Number||DM0700-B|
|Bin Dumper Power||Battery|
|Bin Dumper Tip Height||27.5" / 700 mm|
|Capacity||550 lb / 250 kg|
|Weight||441 lb / 200 kg|
|Overall Width||43.5" / 1100 mm|
|Overall Length||51" / 1295 mm|
|Overall Height||69.5" / 1765 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.