Nu-Star Power Pusher
Nu-Star’s signature Power Pusher® improves operator safety, reduces manpower and increases plant floor productivity with less downtime by transporting heavy loads fast and without excess exertion or muscle strain. Enabling a single person to maneuver 50,000 pounds with total control, the electrically powered, compact tug replaces large, expensive material handling equipment, such as forklifts and tractors. With a wide range of standard or custom attachments available, the tugs are a scalable, flexible solution built to meet specific load requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Transaxle design delivers stable operation over uneven surfaces
- 24-volt DC, 400-watt motor delivers heavy-duty 50,000-pound push/pull capacity
- Fully programmable control system with diagnostic features to adjust speed and acceleration/deceleration based on load and environment
- Ergonomic handles with hand guards increase operator comfort and safety
- Electrically powered with on-board charger for long-lasting, efficient operation
- Fingertip controls and compact sizing for easy maneuverability and operation
- Comes with an attachment to connect with the Solus Mobile Garbage Bins (MGB)
Call our sales team at 314-696-0200 or via email to discuss other attachment options.
|Manufacturer||NU-STAR POWER PUSHER|
|Motor Type||24 Volt D.C. either 200W (4,000 lbs. capacity), or 400W (50,000 lbs. capacity)|
|Gearbox||Single speed reduction gearbox, with differential|
|Drive Mechanism||2 x chain & sprocket|
|Controller||Fully programmable, with diagnostic facility|
|Batteries||Group 27 deep cycle marine batteries|
|Battery Charger||On-Board, 3 stage, 2 x 10 Amp circuits|
|Push / Pull Capacity||Up to 50,000 lbs. (Subject to rolling resistance of load)|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.