Megadumper™ Hydraulic Bin Dumper
MegaDumpers® represent one of the safest, most efficient, and easy to use industrial bin emptying solutions in the world. The MegaDumper® was originally designed for emptying 300 and 450 gallon (1135 and 1703 Liter) bins weighing up to 1,320 pounds (600 kilograms), but can be customized to tip almost any container, at heights beyond 23 feet (7 meters). Floor space requirements do not change regardless of tipping height, since the weight of the bin remains within the floor footprint at all times. Since its introduction in 1998 the MegaDumper® has proven to be remarkably reliable in the most demanding of environments. As with the entire line of Bin Dumpers, the MegaDumper® was designed for safety from the ground up. Full height guarding and swing-up door with safety interlock system are fitted as standard.
Designed to be used indoors or outdoors, the MegaDumper™ has guarding that includes a swing-up door with solenoid operated door lock, which prevents access to any moving part while the machine is in operation, and the bin dumper is immobilized while the door is open to further prevent injury. The weight of the bin stays within the bin dumper's footprint throughout the dumping cycle to ensure stability. It stands on 4" (100 mm) casters or bolt down lugs and can be 3-phase mains or battery powered. It comes in galvanized steel or stainless steel to suit all applications.
- Super heavy-duty hydraulic powered, electro-hydraulic system with a protection rating of IP56
- 1,320 lb (600 kg) lifting capacity
- Tip heights from 27.5” to over 23’ (700 mm to over 7 m)
- Cradles available to suit most industrial containers; custom cradles available
- Available with 3-phase or battery power packs. Battery-powered dumpers have a sealed battery and an industrial quality ‘float’ charger built in
- Weight of bin stays within machine footprint throughout tipping cycle to ensure stability
- Simple, spill-proof controls with IP66 ingress protection
- Bolt down lugs or 8” (200 mm) casters, 2 with brakes
- Galvanized main frame and cradle
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Guarding includes a swing-up door with solenoid operated door lock, preventing all access to moving parts while machine is in operation. Machine is also immobilized while door is open.
- Weather-tight control panel with key switch and digital battery indicator
- Full height sheet metal guarding
- Compact design with small floor footprint
|Mfr. Part Number||MD|
|Bin Dumper Power||Battery or 3-Phase|
|Bin Dumper Tip Height||27.5" (700 mm) to over 23' (7 m)|
|Capacity||1320 lb (600 kg)|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.