Tilt Cart Dumper
Manually emptying tilt carts places ergonomic strain on workers, while dumping tilt trucks from docks or platforms introduces a serious fall risk. The Tilt Cart Dumper (TCD) removes these hazards while speeding up cart-dumping for greater operational efficiency.
The Tilt Cart Dumper keeps trucks within its footprint during the entire tilting action for greater stability. Expanded steel, powder-coated barriers enclose the travel path on two sides, while double rear-loading doors swing shut for full enclosure. With a maximum capacity of 750 pounds, the Tilt Cart Dumper is ideal for industrial waste handling applications and other high-volume material dumping tasks.
- Safely empties tilt trucks from docks/platforms into ground-level dumpsters
- Dual floor locks ensure stability during operation
- Fixed truck restraints make loading simple; no clamping required
- Expanded steel panels fully enclose tilting mechanism for greater safety during use
- Rear-loading doors simplify access without sacrificing protection
- Fits most standard sizes of tilt carts
- Cart dimensions: Length up to 47.75”, Width 26” - 35.75”, Height 39.75” - 47.75”
- 750-lbs capacity
- Powered by a self-contained rechargeable 12v lead-acid battery
- Integrated 120v charger plugs directly into common wall outlets
- Tilts over 90° to ensure complete removal of waste without using other tools
- Duty cycle varies based on weight per dump
|Mfr. Part Number||TCD-1|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.