Axle Holding Kit (1 left / 1 right) with UHMW for up to 2” Shaft
The BHS Axle Holding Kit bolts onto racking systems, transforming them into comprehensive storage and payout solutions for heavy-duty cable reels. Axles two inches and smaller rest on a UHMW lining with an ideal combination of high strength-to-density and an extremely fluid coefficient of friction. This unique design leads to smooth, quiet payout, with zero damage to axles.
Most racking systems hold axles in steel supports, which screech during payout. Even worse, the metal-on-metal friction eventually degrades axle ends and rack components, leading to eventual failure. The AHK provides the same low-cost storage without noise pollution or axle/rack damage and has a maximum capacity of 4,500 lb.
Features and Benefits
- Silent, smooth-rolling payout for cable and wire
- UHMW lining protects axles and racks from wear
- Maximum load capacity of 4,500 lbs
- Formed steel construction with a scratch-resistant powder coating
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for quick bolt-on installation
- Supports shafts of up to 2” without adapters
- Adapter kits fit most shaft and hub sizes
- Wall Axle Tubes also available
- Two pieces, left and right
|Mfr. Part Number||89701017|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.