Fork Access Battery Stand
The BHS Fork Access Battery Stand (BSFA) is the perfect solution for lift trucks that don't have battery roller beds and require battery exchange with a pallet truck. This rugged, powder-coated stand stores a single battery in a wide range of sizes. Models are compatible with either 18- or 27-inch pallet trucks and can accommodate batteries up to 50 inches long.
Spark-proof UHMW polyethylene resting strips prevent direct contact between the battery and stand. An additional UHMW strip on the back rail further isolates the battery. Welded system feet with anchor holes firmly secure the stand, and angled front rails aid in guiding the pallet truck into stand.
Features & Benefits
- All models are knock down flat, include (2) pedestals for battery center support, and are supplied with different sized shims for installation levelness
- Durable powder coat finish resists both acid and scratches
- Shelf-mount models include SB connector mounting holes
- Vertical-mount models include SB connector mounting bracket
- Angled front rails to aid in guiding pallet truck into stand
- Welded system feet with anchor holes
- Spark proof UHMW polyethylene battery resting strips prevent direct contact between battery and stand
- UHMW strip on back rail for additional battery isolation
- Charger anchoring slots for securing most makes of chargers
- Accommodates batteries up to 50” (1270 mm) long
- 5.125” (130 mm) top of battery slides for battery transfer with most pallet trucks
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.