Light Fixture Cart
Light Fixture Carts (LFC) carry bulk electrical materials through job sites for quicker, safer installation. These units can carry up to 48 2' x 2' light fixtures or 24 2' x 4' light fixtures and feature a total load limit of 1,000 pounds. Save time on any commercial construction project by easily transporting all light fixtures directly to the point of installation. This ergonomic material handling cart is designed specifically for light fixtures, so it keeps these valuable materials more secure than stacking them onto a non-specialized cart. It is also safer for electricians, as it removes the common manual material handling task of carrying light fixtures to the installation site.
The LFC is easy to transport and reposition. Two heavy-duty casters swivel while the others remain fixed, improving maneuverability for narrow aisles. Locks on all swivel casters keep the unit securely in place for loading and unloading tasks.
These units are also ideal for electrical supply houses, where they provide dependable organization and storage for fixture stock. Removable locking bars on both sides protect contents during travel or storage.
Features & Benefits:
- 4” (102 mm) polyurethane casters (two locking swivel and two rigid) on QD mounts
- Vinyl edging on shelves to protect light fixtures
- Fits through a standard 80” (2032 mm) doorway
- Heavy duty formed steel construction
- Lifting eyes welded to frame
- Can hold up to 24 or 48 light fixtures depending on model
- Comes with a plastic sleeve to store all onsite paperwork
- Durable powder coat finish
- Includes 2×2 fixture tree
- New model includes 2 removable locking bars on each side (padlocks not included)
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.