Mobile Charging Stations
Mobile Charging Stations (BS-MCS) store large volumes of laptops, tablets, and other mobile computing equipment while routing charging cables neatly to each unit. They are ideal for schools, libraries, and IT departments that regularly check out laptops to students or members of the public. At the warehouse, the BS-MCS safely stores rugged tablets for distributed computing applications. These units roll easily on brake-enabled phenolic casters. Integrated routing channels keep charging cables neatly organized, preventing accidental damage and tripping risks. Each individual computer platform slides out for easy access, and slides back into the frame. This narrow stand has a minimal footprint, allowing storage for large collections of devices without sacrificing valuable floorspace. The BS-MCS is durable enough for harsh industrial environments, with a welded steel frame and a chemical-resistant powder coating. At the same time, it is easy enough for anyone to move and operate. Standard units store up to 18 devices on three shelves, each with six laptop trays arranged side by side. Custom designs are also available to meet any storage need or space requirement.
Features & Benefits:
- Organized storage and charging for laptops and tablets
- Portable unit for IT applications
- Stores large banks of devices for public use, as in a school or library
- Steel construction protects devices
- Rugged powder coating resists dirt, rust, scratches, and chemicals
- Computer trays slide out for easy access to devices
- Routing channels for charging cables built into the unit
- Custom configurations and overall equipment design available
- 2 rigid and 2 swivel phenolic casters makes onsite manuevering effortless
- Wheel brakes prevent unwanted movement
- Each tray features its own 125 V / 15A outlet and extra outlets are included (total of up to 40 outlets depending on model)
- 12" x 18" trays slide easily for simplified bulk charging
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.