Pallet Carousel & Skid Positioner, Spring
The BHS Pallet Carousel & Skid Positioner (PCP-P) makes loading and unloading pallets and skids safe, simple, and quick. The PCP is available in either a pneumatic airbag-actuated model or a spring-actuated model, both providing an ergonomic solution for palletizing. The PCP reduces the amount of operator bending and reaching required during loading or unloading because it automatically raises and lowers as weight is added or removed from a pallet or skid.
The Pallet Carousel & Skid Positioner’s turntable rotates a full 360°, requiring less worker movement while increasing efficiency. The turntable top is equipped with easy turning, anti-friction bearings allowing users to spin loads, eliminating the need for walking around it. Load and unload pallets without bending, reaching, walking, or stooping. The self-leveling PCP automatically positions pallets at a comfortable working height as layers of product are added or removed.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically positions loads between 10.5” and 27.75” (267 mm and 705 mm)
- Small base allows workers to stand up close to the unit for better ergonomics
- Full 360° tabletop rotation eliminates need to reach across tabletop
- Stable design eliminates need to anchor the unit to the floor
- 43.625” (1108 mm) diameter rotating platform
- 4,500 lb (2041 kg) maximum capacity
- 400 lb (181 kg) minimum capacity for self-leveling operation
- Custom platforms available
- Sealed ball bearings for easy rotating
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering without bounce
- Built in two-way fork pockets conveniently allow transport of unit to work-space
- Durable powder coat finish
- Three heavy-duty springs automatically adjust pallet height
- Completely automatic, requiring no power or air supply for operation
|Mfr. Part Number||PCP-S|
|Capacity||4,500 lb / 2041 kg|
|Vertical Travel||17.25" / 438 mm|
|Turntable Diameter||43.625" / 1108 mm|
|Minimum Height||10.5" / 266 mm|
|Maximum Height||27.75" / 705 mm|
|Base Width||36" / 914 mm|
|Base Length||36" / 914 mm|
|Overall Width||43.625" / 1108 mm|
|Overall Length||45.625" / 1159 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.
Scissor Lift Table, 2,000 lb capacity$4,153.00
Scissor Lift Table (4,000 lb capacity)$6,487.00
Scissor Lift Table, 6,000 lb capacity$7,908.00
Multi-Tip™ Hydraulic Bin Dumper, 47"–71" Adjustable Tip HeightFor pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.