Battery Acid Spill Kit, 6.5 Gallon Pail
Battery Spill Kits are compact, easy to use, and fast acting. Battery Spill Kits make it simple to safely contain, neutralize, and absorb hazardous battery acid spills and help to meet safety requirements. It is important to have a Battery Spill Kit on hand and strategically placed so in the event of an acid spill or leak, response can be quick and effective.
Note: Not for use on hydrofluoric acid (HF) or compound containing HF.
Caution: Only qualified, trained personnel should attempt the cleanup of a hazardous spill. Always wear protective clothing and equipment. Dispose of used sorbents in accordance with local, federal and state regulations.
Features & Benefits:
- Complete kits include everything needed to contain and clean battery acid spills
- Easy to open design provides quick access to protective products
- Clear instructions provided for safe and accurate clean-up
- Fast acting products begin working immediately upon application
- Sorbents leave surfaces completely dry
- (1) 6.5 gal (25 L) resealable pail
- (3) 4' (1219 mm) universal chemical socks
- (1) Apron
- (1) Broom and dustpan
- (2) Cartons of acid neutralizer
- (2) Disposable bags with ties
- (1) Face shield
- (1) Pair of disposable overboots
- (1) Pair of nitrile gloves
- (1) Pair of safety goggles
- (2) universal chemical pads
|Mfr. Part Number||SK-6|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.