Structural Barrier Rail, 42" Height, Double Rail
The Structural Barrier Rail (SBR) is a heavy duty guardrail system that's designed to resist the force of a forklift strike. These all-steel barriers have an impact rating of 10,000 pounds at 4 miles per hour, and are available in single-or double-rail configurations to satisfy multiple height requirements. Quantity is by the foot and is a minimum of 4 ft.
Drop-in rails allow simple installation and create a non-permanent barrier to easily grow to match changes in your facility. Custom designs are available for more permanent installations.
The SBR is configurable, so it’s easy to maximize protection and prevent accidents. Protect valuable equipment and keep staff safe by using barrier rails where accidents would most likely occur.
- Battery Room
- Personnel Walkway
- Warehouse Racking
- Modular Office
- Vehicular Passageway
- Safety Equipment
- Bollard Replacement
Features & Benefits
- 10,000 lb.* load at 4 mph rating
- Simple, drop-in rail installation with universal posts
- 42" high double rail configuration**
- Mix and match heights as required to meet your needs
- 4', 5', 6', 7' and 8' span from post-center to post-center available
- Lift-out rails allow quick access when required
- Not permanent
- Expandable to accommodate growth
Please note the 42" refers to the height of the guard, as shown in the left side of the image. SBR-42 has two horizontal spanners.
Please specify desired length in feet as quantity when ordering.
* Rating is based on 7,000 lb (3175 kg) per anchor pull-out strength ** Height of 42" (1067 mm) is specified by OSHA for personnel safety
|Mfr. Part Number||SBR-42|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.