Building Information Modeling Cart
Building Information Modeling (BIM) Carts from BHS house full-service mobile offices for on-site administration for construction projects. They allow users to view digital building plans in the field, even in outdoor environments.
This portable steel job box mounts flat screen monitors up to 55”, with secure cabinets for computer towers and a pullout keyboard tray. Locking swivel casters create a highly mobile display/work center for Building Information Modeling (BIM) objects, Gantt charts, and other software tools. Route power through a rear 15A power inlet to two duplex GFCI and four additional outlets. Ergonomically placed push/pull handles improve maneuverability.
A powder-coating formulated for industrial settings protects computers and keeps the Building Information Modeling Cart safe from impacts, rust, and chemical corrosion. Building Information Modeling Carts are particularly prized by electricians for use during complex installation jobs. They allow immediate access to digital tools to ensure that the job is completed accurately, efficiently, and safely.
Custom models are available to accommodate additional equipment and unique features.
Features & Benefits:
- (1) 120 V/15A flange plug provides power to entire unit
- (1) External 15A Duplex GFCI outlet
- (2) Internal 15A Duplex Receptacles protected by GFCI Receptacle
- Weather resistant heavy duty formed steel construction
- Fits through standard 32” (813 mm) doorways
- Non marking casters
- Secure locking system prevents theft
- Pullout keyboard tray
- 5” (127 mm) polyurethane casters
- Lower cabinet includes paddle locks and one adjustable shelf per side
- Sealed upper cabinet includes mount for televisions up to 55” (1397 mm)
- Model BIM-5925-V features a top lift door with gas spring assist for securing in upright position during use