Keychain Touch Tool
Keychain Hooks are naturally antimicrobial door openers/button pushers that limit contact with shared surfaces, ideal for limiting the spread of pathogens.
This handheld door opener/button pusher prevents contact with shared surfaces, reducing the risk of pathogen spread. Copper construction provides natural antimicrobial action, eliminating yeasts, bacteria, and viruses in as little as a minute, depending on the species.
A 1.25-inch blunted hook grasps standard industrial door handles for contactless operation. A rounded tip allows users to press elevator buttons and keypads without spreading germs. The Keychain Touch Tool is sized for pocket carry and predrilled for keyrings, providing an everyday tool to keep workplaces safe during viral or bacterial outbreaks.
- Prevents contact with shared surfaces
- At just .06 lbs, lightweight for comfortable carrying
- Predrilled for standard keyrings
- Naturally antimicrobial copper materials provide self-cleaning action
- Smooth finger ring for easy grasping and operation
- 3” long, with a 1.25” hook and a width of 0.125”
- Solid copper construction for high pull-weight tolerance
- Improves employee safety by limiting pathogen spread via surfaces
Note: Using the Keychain Touch Tool is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infectious disease control practices. Users should still follow all current infectious disease control guidelines.
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.