Narrow Parallel Reel Payout
The BHS Narrow Parallel Reel Payout (PRP-N) simplifies cable pulling with free-spinning, multi-compartment reels, providing an even payout. The PRP-N is Narrow models are built with a 33.75” base to easily fit through 34” doors and tight aisles and is equipped with four-way fork pockets for convenient transport and optimal positioning of the unit. The PRP-N is available in several models with 6 reel combinations to hold multiple cables on one master unit. Optional casters allow the PRP-N to be maneuvered manually.
Features & Benefits:
- Narrow models feature a shortened base frame designed to fit 34” (864 mm) minimum door openings for use inside an existing facility or new construction
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability
- Four-way fork pocket design enables transporting from the ends or sides of the unit by pallet truck or forklift, allowing optimum positioning (pallet truck not compatible with casters option)
- 2” (51 mm) solid steel center shaft
- Shaft safety locks equipped with locking pin
- Free-spinning compartments provide an even payout
- Individual hub locking to prevent unwanted payout when fewer cables are required
- 2” x 4” x 0.25” (51 mm x 102 mm x 6 mm) wall tube base frame design for maximum durability
- 0.75”, 1”, and 1.13” (19 mm, 25 mm, and 29 mm) arbor holes for a variety of wire gauges
- 0.75” (19 mm) UHMW alignment strips for center shaft prevent wear of components
|Mfr. Part Number||PRP-N|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.