Reels for Narrow Model Parallel Reel Payout
BHS PRP-N Reels are designed to store cable, wire, rope, hose, or tubing without tangling, and are available in a variety of compartment configurations and compartment widths. These narrow reel models are ideal for use with PRP-N Reel Stands, which hold up to five independently spinning reels, or these items can be ordered together as one unit—the Narrow Parallel Reel Payout (PRP-N). Reels are constructed from heavy-duty steel with a powder-coat finish to give them added reliability and durability. All compartments have predrilled arbor holes to accommodate a wide variety of wire gauges (0.75 inches to 1.12 inches). Hub plates feature through-holes to allow locking multiple compartments together. Narrow Reel Payout is available in 6 different configurations with one to five compartments. With custom sizes available, you can fine tune a reel stand to fit your needs perfectly.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability
- 44.75″ (1137 mm) diameter
- Compartments have predrilled arbor holes to accommodate a variety of wire gauges (0.75”–1.12”)
- Durable powder coat finish
- 0.5″ (13 mm) hub plates for maximum capacity
- Hub plates feature through holes for locking multiple compartments together
|Mfr. Part Number||RN|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.