Order Picking Cart
Order Picking Carts (OPC) are ideal for picking orders, moving merchandise, and simple ergonomic material handling. Invest in a heavy-duty warehouse cart and enjoy durable, long-lasting service.
The Order Picking Cart comes in six standard sizes, but can be customized to specific requirements. The OPC is equipped with fork pockets to accept transport by lift truck, while casters allow the unit to be positioned manually.
The cart's lipped shelving helps contain merchandise while the open style frame permits visibility of contents from all sides. Whether unloading packages, counting inventory, stocking shelves, gathering parts, or picking merchandise for order filling, the OPC is designed to help get the job done efficiently.
The OPC is specially designed to endure harsh conditions. Its heavy-duty steel construction and powder-coat finish help it stand up to the most extreme conditions without failing.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability
- Four shelves for product placement are standard
- Two rigid and two swivel phenolic casters
- Side and rear edges on shelves contain contents during transport
- Durable powder coat finish resists both corrosion and scratches
- 17.875” (454 mm) height between shelves
- Custom-built models also available to meet unique specifications
|Mfr. Part Number||OPC|
|Overall Depth||42" / 1067 mm|
|Overall Width||60" / 1524 mm|
|Overall Height||72.1875” / 1834 mm|
|Capacity||3,000 lb / 1361 kg|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.