PPE Storage Cart
The PPE Storage Cart provides secure, mobile access to the personal protective equipment that keeps employees safe during disease outbreaks. Adjustable shelves organize safety supplies including cloth face coverings, disposable gloves, plastic face shields, hand sanitizer, surface disinfectants, and more. All models are equipped with casters for moving lighter loads across short distances and fork pockets for heavier loads and longer distances.
PPE Storage Carts from BHS are designed for industrial environments, with steel construction and a chemical-resistant powder coating. Heavy duty casters and ergonomic push handles simplify positioning, while standard fork pockets provide transport via forklift. Supplies are protected by expanded steel doors that open out 180 degrees for convenient access to every shelf; these door slabs are also removable. Steel padlock hasps with integrated strike protectors prevent unauthorized access.
Features & Benefits
- Secure storage for bulk PPE supplies
- Expanded steel exterior prevents unauthorized access
- Removable door slabs open 180 degrees for full shelf use
- Heavy duty construction protects contents
- Two swivel and two rigid casters for maneuverability
- Ergonomic push bars for more comfortable repositioning
- Integrated fork pockets allow handling with lift trucks
- Three or more rigid 12GA steel shelves are adjustable in 3” (76 mm) increments
- Padlockable with strike protector to secure supplies (padlock not included)
- 5,000 lbs capacity
- Custom configurations available on request
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.