Propane Tugger Trailer
The BHS Propane Tugger Trailer is an LP-tank cart with an integrated hydraulic crane, designed to simplify changing forklift fuel. It carries up to six 8-gallon tanks at a time. Users wheel the unit to a lift truck, remove the empty tank, and attach the crane to the full tank with a pair of steel hooks.
The crane operates with a manual crank and a release valve. Using the Propane Tugger Trailer eliminates the ergonomic risk associated with lifting heavy LPG tanks. It also reduces the chance of damaging gas cylinders, further improving safety for the daily task of changing forklift fuel tanks.
Features & Benefits:
- Improves safety during LP tank change-out
- Provides ergonomic handling for 8-gallon LP tanks
- Stores six 33-lb propane tanks at a time
- Angled push bar for more comfortable handling
- Two rigid and two fixed casters for maneuverability
- Floor lock keeps unit in place during tank changes
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Chemical-, impact-, and scratch-resistant powder-coat finish
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.