The Reel Stand is the base frame of a BHS manufactured Parallel Reel Payout (PRP) or Parallel Reel Wagon (PRW), which is designed for high-capacity cable storage and ensures that cables will not become tangled during payout. BHS Jack Stands are designed to hold up to five free-spinning BHS manufactured Reels. The axle is included.
*Model R-STAND pictured with optional casters
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability
- Four-way fork pocket design enables transporting from the ends or sides of the unit by pallet truck or forklift, allowing optimum positioning (pallet truck not compatible with casters option)
- 2” (51 mm) solid steel center shaft
- 45" (1143 mm) Usable shaft width
- Shaft safety locks equipped with locking pin
- 2” x 4” x 0.25” (51 mm x 102 mm x 6 mm) wall tube base frame design for maximum durability
- 0.75” (19 mm) UHMW alignment strips for center shaft prevent wear of components
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.