AcidSorb Pillow Kit for DK-24-2-SS
The AcidSorb Pillow (ASP) is designed for placement in battery storage stand drip pans or drain trays to absorb and neutralize acidic drips and boil-over from lead acid batteries.* AcidSorb Pillows provide a visible color change to indicate complete neutralization.
AcidSorb Pillow Kit model number DK-24-2-ASP is designed for use with Drip Pan model number DK-24-2-SS.
* AcidSorb is not for use on hydrofluoric acid (HF) or compounds containing HF. Personnel should be trained and qualified to clean up hazardous materials. Dispose of in accordance with regulations of local governing bodies.
Features & Benefits
- Pillows are lightweight, high capacity, and fast absorbing
- Retain and solidify liquid
- Protect drip pans from corrosion and costly replacement
- Two sizes available for tiling inside of drip pans to effectively cover surface
- Easily identify and replace individual pillows that have reached capacity
- Eliminate hazardous vapors from spilled or leaking battery acid electrolyte
- Will not burn; reduces fire hazards
- Inhibits vaporization
- Keep battery charging areas clean
|Mfr. Part Number||DK-24-2-ASP|
|Pillow Size (Standard)||22" x 22"|
|Quantity per Kit (Standard)||4|
|Pillow Size (46")||22" x 22"|
|Quantity per Kit (46")||4|
|Pillow Size (50")||12" x 12"|
|Quantity per Kit (50")||16|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.