Battery Watering & Filling System Tank
The BHS Battery Watering & Filling System Tank is a mobile water supply that carries up to 330 gallons via pallet jack or lift truck.
The BHS Battery Watering & Filling System Tank is a mobile water supply that carries up to 330 gallons via pallet jack or lift truck. It incorporates a bulk plastic tank, guarded on all sides by metal caging. This water supply tank was designed specifically for forklift users, and it drastically reduces watering time for facilities that use fast-charging. Fill with deionized or distilled water to refill battery cells wherever they’re located. The BHS Battery Watering & Filling System Tank is compatible with all BHS watering equipment, as well as competing battery-maintenance accessories from Philadelphia Scientific, BFS, and others. Fully loaded with 330 gallons of water, the unit weighs less than 3,000 pounds, making pallet jacks with a 5,000-pound limit more than capable of carrying it.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for forklift battery watering, particularly in park-and-charge applications
- Sturdy metal cage protects the lightweight plastic tank
- Integrated fork pockets improve mobility
- Frame-mounted pump makes watering forklift batteries easy
- Store additional hardware on the frame
- Compatible with all BHS watering equipment
- Compatible with Philadelphia Scientific watering systems, including the Philadelphia Scientific Water Injector System™
- Compatible with watering equipment from BFS and other competitor models
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.