Cylinder Storage Cage, 9 Cylinders
The Cylinder Storage Cage (CSC-9) is a heavy-duty formed and welded cage used to securely store and transport industrial cylinders, like oxygen or acetylene. The walls and door are comprised of laser-slotted metal to provide security, visibility of contents, as well as natural ventilation. The CSC can be transported by forklift. The door hinges are welded for strength and the door can be locked to prevent unauthorized access.
Features & Benefits
- CSC-9 Holds nine 9.5″ (241.3 mm) diameter cylinders
- Hinged ramp on front of unit for loading/unloading flips up and pin-secures when not in use
- Welded-in strapping system allows for easy adjustments when securing cylinders
- Heavy-duty welded steel cage used for storage and transport of industrial cylinders
- Two-way fork pockets and lifting eyes aid in relocation of unit
- Integral handle and locking system
- Drain hole on inside platform
|Mfr. Part Number||CSC-9|
|Overall Depth||32" / 813 mm|
|Overall Width||32" / 813 mm|
|Overall Height||84" / 2134 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.
Shipping & Receiving Desk$3,030.00
Multi-Tip™ Hydraulic Bin Dumper, 47"–71" Adjustable Tip HeightFor pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.