Dual Transfer Carriage
The BHS Dual Transfer Carriage (DTC) converts an existing pallet truck into an efficient, portable battery changer. The DTC is equipped with three battery compartments which allow two battery change-outs anywhere in your facility. The pass through design of the Dual Transfer Carriage (DTC) conveniently allows battery exchange to and from stands on either side of the unit. Lift truck servicing can be accomplished from the right side of the DTC*.
* Arm reach side is from pallet truck operator’s perspective.
Features & Benefits
- Three 16” (406 mm) wide battery compartments
- Hydraulic-powered with multi-axis extractor arm
- Magnet extraction ideal for use with narrow batteries
- Combination of lead rollers and friction strips provides increased battery stability during transport
- Lowers system cost by utilizing existing equipment
- Mounts easily to powered pallet truck with 60” (1524 mm) or longer forks
- Pendant control for ease of operation
- Dual SB-175 gray connector harness plugs into the pallet truck and battery, powering the DTC and pallet truck simultaneously
- Load and unload batteries to stands on either side of the unit
- Durable powder coat finish resists both acid and scratches
|Mfr. Part Number||DTC-16|
|Capacity||6,000 lb / 2721 kg|
|Battery Compartment Width||16" / 406 mm|
|Minimum Service Height||6.5" / 165 mm|
|Service Weight||1,300 lb / 590 kg|
|Maximum Battery Dimensions||40" x 15" x 33" / 1016 mm x 381 mm x 838 mm|
|Minimum Battery Dimensions||20" x 6" x 18" / 508 mm x 152 mm x 457 mm|
|Minimum Fork Size||27" x 60" / 686 mm x 1524 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.