Self-Leveling Mobile Lift Table, 750 lb capacity
The BHS Self-Leveling Mobile Lift Table (SMLT-750) has a service capacity of 750 lb (340 kg) and a tabletop platform powder coated in safety yellow for high visibility. The SMLT-750 is ideal for a variety of applications and demands in the manufacturing, processing, and distribution industries at an affordable price.
The SMLT-750 improves worker productivity by automatically raising and lowering the platform during loading & unloading without the need of an air or power source. The top of the load remains at a safe ergonomic height, reducing the need for bending, stooping, reaching, or straining. Easy-grip adjusting knob and labeled graduations offer fully adjustable spring tension for a variable load range without any spring modification or replacement. Included maintenance chocks and mechanical stop for safely servicing equipment. Corrosion resistant, polyurethane coated casters roll effortlessly throughout a facility or job site to meet diverse lifting needs.
The SMLT-750 is equipped with "maintenance free" bearings at all pivot points and sealed and shielded cam rollers to reduce the need for lubrication and promote stability and safety. Bright powder coat finish provides chemical, corrosion, and chip resistance. Heavy duty, formed and welded steel construction demonstrates reliability and strength for continuous duty cycle. The SMLT-750 ergonomically positions the load at a comfortable working height for optimum worker safety and productivity. Meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts.
Features & Benefits
- Durable powder coat finish with yellow tabletop to improve visibility and safety
- Heavy-duty, formed steel construction for added reliability
- Two swivel with brake and two rigid 6” (152 mm) corrosion-resistant urethane casters
- Angled handle for ease of movement and comfort while traveling with load
- Maintenance retainers included for locking scissors
- Durable, long life, steel cam rollers
- Dual heavy-duty springs keep load level and at a safe, convenient working height
- Adjustable spring tension with labeled graduations for quick and easy adjustments
- Meets ANSI Standard MH29.1:2012 for Industrial Scissor Lifts and complies with LMPS
|Capacity||750 lb / 340 kg|
|Vertical Travel||23.75" / 603 mm|
|Lowered Height||15.125" / 384 mm|
|Raised Height||38.875" / 987 mm|
|Platform Width||24" / 610 mm|
|Platform Length||42" / 1067 mm|
|Overall Length||42" / 1067 mm|
|Overall Width||24" / 610 mm|
|Overall Height||31.125" / 791 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.
Scissor Lift Table, 2,000 lb capacity$3,741.00
Scissor Lift Table (4,000 lb capacity)$5,844.00
Scissor Lift Table, 6,000 lb capacity$7,124.00
Multi-Tip™ Hydraulic Bin Dumper, 47"–71" Adjustable Tip HeightFor pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.
Dumpmaster™ Hydraulic Bin Dumper, 47”–71” TipFor pricing, contact us by calling 314-696-0200 or Request a Quote.