Durable Transformer Carts (TC) from BHS feature heavy-duty steel construction and a powder-coat finish that resists scratches, rust, and chemicals, making these units ideal for industrial applications. Integrated fork pockets and an easy-steer combination of rigid and swivel casters simplify transport, and a standard electrical strut channel accommodates commonly sized panels. Custom sizing available.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a portable distribution panel for powering heavy equipment
- Suitable for use with most standard transformers and distribution panels
- 1,500 lb Capacity
- Heavy‐duty steel construction for added reliability
- Durable powder coat finish resists rust and scratches
- Two rigid and two swivel casters to allow the unit to be positioned manually
- Lifting eye bolts
- Fork pockets enable transporting unit with a forklift
- Standard electrical strut channel for mounting multiple panel sizes
- Brakes on casters to prevent rolling
- Expanded metal top
- Custom designs available
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.