The Simpro Crate Wizard is an innovative solution for handling plastic crates of the type often used in bakeries and food processing plants. It features unique electrically-operated arms that grip the sides of the crates, and can be clamped or released at any height. This allows crates to be stacked, de-stacked, moved, stored or loaded onto trucks quickly, and safely. The Crate Wizard’s reliable battery-hydraulic system does all the lifting, so one person can effortlessly handle stacks of crates weighing up to 551 lbs (250 kg). This delivers large increases in productivity. The Crate Wizard is easy to move and use, but very rugged and built to withstand years of rough handling. Like all Simpro products, it is designed to be maintenance-free and exceptionally reliable.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful and reliable electro-hydraulic system
- 551 lbs (250 kg) lifting capacity
- 59” (1500 mm) vertical lift
- Unique clamping arms specifically designed for stacking bread crates
- Battery operated
- Small footprint - just 4” (100mm) wider than standard crates
- Zinc plated frame and weather-proof hand mounted controls
- Quality sealed gel battery and on-board charge
- Large-diameter steered rear wheel
- Simple handle mounted controls
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.