Cylinder Storage Cage with Firewall, 20 Cylinders
The Cylinder Storage Cage Firewall (CSC-20-FW) is a heavy-duty formed and welded cage used to securely store and transport industrial cylinders, like oxygen or acetylene. The walls and door are comprised of laser-slotted metal to provide security, visibility of contents, as well as natural ventilation. In addition to these features, the firewall model includes OSHA-compliant firewall separating compartments. The CSC can be transported by forklift. The door hinges are welded for strength and the door can be locked to prevent unauthorized access.
Features & Benefits:
- CSC-20-FW Holds Ten 9.5” diameter high-pressure & Six 12” diameter fuel-gas cylinders
- Hinged ramp on front of unit for loading/unloading flips up and pin-secures when not in use
- Welded-in strapping system allows for easy adjustments when securing cylinders
- Heavy-duty welded steel cage used for storage and transport of industrial cylinders
- Two-way fork pockets and lifting eyes aid in relocation of unit Integral handle and locking system
- Drain hole on inside platform
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.