Gantry Crane, 2-Ton Power Drive
Portable gantry cranes from BHS provide safe and easy vertical extraction for most standard lift truck batteries. They are significantly more cost-effective than bridge cranes, and their modular design allows for easy system expansion. This all electric, 2 Ton Power Drive Gantry Crane has a capacity of 4,000 lb (1814 kg) and is available in six models.
Features & Benefits:
- BHS Cranes provide a safe and easy vertical extraction of most standard lift truck batteries
- Modular design allows for easy system expansion
- An integrated pendant control is optional to allow full multi-directional control from one central location
- For acceleration/deceleration of the gantry, the latest variable frequency drive technology provides smooth transitions
- All units are electric lift powered
- High 10'5" under beam clearance is standard on all units
- Cable Festoon Kit keeps cables secure during operation of manual trolley
- All 2-Ton Power Drive Gantries sold online come standard with a 2-ton hoist with motorized trolley (2B) and cable festoon system (PGC-CFS)
|Mfr. Part Number||PGC-PDC|
|Capacity||4,000 lb / 1814 kg|
|Under Beam Clearance Height||10' 5" / 3175 mm|
|A-Frame Base Width||68" / 1727 mm|
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.