Reel Stand - Wagon
Reel Stands make up the base frame of a Parallel Reel Payout Wagon (PRW), which are designed for high-capacity cable storage and ensure that cables will not become tangled during payout. Reel Stands are designed to hold up to five free-spinning Reels.
A 2-inch solid-steel center shaft firmly supports up to five reels and multiple wire types.
Fork pockets make transportation of the stand quick and easy. Casters give the stand even more mobility.
Durable Reel Stands make cable installation simple by allowing workers to access an even payout of cable products from up to five reels. Individual reel hubs can be locked when particular cables are not needed.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability Two-way fork pocket design
- Fork pockets enable transporting by pallet truck or forklift, allowing optimum positioning (pallet truck not compatible with casters option)
- 2” (51 mm) solid steel center shaft
- Shaft safety locks equipped with locking pin
- Heavy duty steel tube base frame design for maximum durability
- 0.75” (19 mm) UHMW alignment strips for center shaft prevent wear of components
- Wagon models feature a shortened base frame designed to fit 34” (864 mm) minimum door openings for use inside an existing facility or new construction
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.