Spool Winding Trolley - Industrial Internet of Things
Collect, analyze, and leverage data to improve cut-to-length cable distribution infrastructure with the SWT-IIoT. Like all Spool Winding Trolleys from BHS, this payout engine saves considerable time when filling orders. Operators position this stand-alone unit over jack stands, omitting the risk and inefficiency of removing and replacing spools.
In addition to safe, reliable payout on every job, the IIoT model is packed with sensors and data harvesters. Collected data then feeds into the BHS IIoT software package and/or broader IIoT ecosystems. This allows for powerful capabilities, including condition-based and predictive maintenance, pre-loaded jobs, touchscreen operation, inventory tracking, productivity reporting, and more.
Features & Benefits
- All SWT-IIoT units ship with a free 12-month subscription to digital support systems, including the manager dashboard, touchscreen operator interface, alerts, productivity reporting, IIoT-integrated cable counter, and more; longer subscriptions available
- Overhead rim drive rotates take-up reels while buyer’s choice of digital or mechanical counter tracks linear footage, eliminating waste
- IIoT functionality provides condition-based and predictive maintenance, authorized log-in access only, digital productivity tracking, inventory counting, remote pre-programming for jobs, usage statistics, and more
- Pay out multiple cables to multiple compartment reels at once
- Control slide gives operator full control over coiling for the highest possible yield per compartment reel
- Adjustable-length overhead rollers accommodate a wide range of reel diameters and configurations
- Maximum reel width of 48”
- Ideal for use with any PRP or DRP unit
- Counter 1:1 ratio – one revolution = 1 linear foot of cable
- Mechanical counter is angled toward operator for ease of use and is also reversible and resettable
- Digital counter allows users to set different units of measurement and reset instantly
- Dual, 6” diameter, urethane-coated rollers create secure contact with various spool and reel types
- Hydraulic-actuated roller arms for powered positioning
- Direct-coupled hydraulic drive motor for reliable performance
- Choose 208/240V, 3ph power unit or 480V ac/3ph, 3hp power unit
- Low-speed for precise control when beginning and finishing spooling
- High-speed to minimize total spooling time
- Wireless push-button spooling controls allow complete control of spooling process
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.