Parallel Reel Payout
The BHS Parallel Reel Payout (PRP) simplifies cable pulling with free-spinning, multi-compartment reels, providing an even payout. The PRP is equipped with four-way fork pockets for convenient transport and optimal positioning of the unit. The PRP is available in several models with various reel combinations to hold multiple cables on one master unit. Optional casters allow the PRP to be maneuvered manually. (PRP-5 shown with optional casters.)
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability
- Four-way fork pocket design enables transporting from the ends or sides of the unit by pallet truck or forklift, allowing optimum positioning (pallet truck not compatible with casters option)
- 2” (51 mm) solid steel center shaft
- Shaft safety locks equipped with locking pin
- Free-spinning compartments provide an even payout
- Individual hub locking to prevent unwanted payout when fewer cables are required
- 2” x 4” x 0.25” (51 mm x 102 mm x 6 mm) wall tube base frame design for maximum durability
- 0.75”, 1”, and 1.13” (19 mm, 25 mm, and 29 mm) arbor holes for a variety of wire gauges
- 0.75” (19 mm) UHMW alignment strips for center shaft prevent wear of components
- Narrow models feature a shortened base frame designed to fit 34” (864 mm) minimum door openings for use inside an existing facility or new construction.
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.